If you’re after a more-in-depth look at some films and/or filmmaking techniques more than just a quick take on the films as we watch them, please have a look at our Film Analysis page.
WHAT WE THINK:
– (Unfortunately) Forgettable.
JUST A FEW WORDS:
Our score is an average between the excellent first scene, the great performance by E. Moss, the subtle and interesting staging of the stalking as an “invisible” issue and the terrible, terrible ending: it’s meant to be ambiguous, it’s actually uncivil.
- Great Filmmaking in the first scene.
- Ambiguous treatment of the main subject.
- Invisibility in regular life as something that it’s there but can’t be seen.
- Elisabeth Moss.
- Awful ending: it’s not just bad, it ruins the entire concept going exactly at the opposite of what it wanted to mean until then.
- Repetitive narrative scheme.
What do you think of this film? Please leave a comment below and let us know!
See all photos >>